Your patent attorney – European Patent and Design Attorney
Rolf Klemm graduated in mechanical engineering at Technical University of Munich in 1998. Thereafter he worked as project engineer responsible for the development of stone working machine lines. He studied law at Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich and Regensburg.
Between 2000 and 2003 he was trained as patent attorney in a patent law firm in Munich. He passed the German patent bar examination in 2003 and is also admitted as a European patent attorney at the European Patent Office as well as a professional representative at the European Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (OHIM) for Community trademarks and Community designs.
His main areas of practice are German, European an international intellectual property law including patent prosecution, especially drafting and filing applications, and prosecution and litigation, opposition as well as nullity and infringement cases in the field of general engineering, mechanics, combustion engines, electric engineering, electronics, electric machines. Special fields are new automotive drive and control technologies.
Allowances to practice at:
- Federal Patent Court (BPatG)
- German Patent and Trademark Office (DPMA)
- European Patent Office (EPO)
- Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (OHIM), Alicante
- World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO)
- Supreme Court for patent nullity actions
Ficpi, VPP, LES, GRUR, VDI,
- DPMA, Bundespatentgericht, 2003
- Ruristic Study at: Hagen “Recht für Patentanwälte”, 2002
- Landgericht München 2002,
- Ludwig Maximilians Universität, München, /Uni Regensburg, juristic study 2000
- Technische Universität München, mechanical engineering, 1998
- project engineer in a mid-size enterprise of mechanical engineering, 1999/2000